Friday, April 03, 2015

Kendrick Lamar Engaged to High School Sweetheart


Kendrick Lamar is officially off the market.

Taylor Swift's favorite rapper confirmed that he's engaged to his high school sweetheart, Whitney Alford, during an interview with Power 105.1's Breakfast Club show on Friday.
"Yeah, definitely. I'm loyal to the soil," the 27-year-old "Backseat Freestyle" rapper said when asked about engagement rumors
Lamar, who's notoriously tight-lipped about his private life, called Alford his "best friend" in an interview with Billboard in January.
"I wouldn't even call her my girl," he said. "That's my best friend. I don't even like the term that society has put in the world as far as being a companion -- she's somebody I can tell my fears to."
Clearly, he's not afraid to show his silly side with his fiancée. Check out the two playing dress up last Halloween, celebrating in Puerto Rico.

No comments:

Post a Comment